Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 3, 2009

It's Stubby again. The picture below is not a very flattering one of me, but there's a good reason. My humans took me to the vet in mid August and they diagnosed me with cancer. My humans cried over me and even slept in the closet with me. They took me to another vet and apparently it's not cancer. After more antibiotics and steroid shots, I got better for a while. But I stopped eating again. So the humans took me back yesterday, and as if it wasn't bad enough they took me back again today, because I hurt my leg. Well, I'm scheduled to go back for X-rays on Tuesday to see what's going on the side of my jaw and to have a feeding tube put in because I've lost so much weight. Thank you to everyone who are sending good thoughts my way.

Quote for the day - A cat has too much spirit to have no heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment